UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: karenlj Big red star, 1000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 37112  
Subject: I moved Date: 11/28/2012 3:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
Hi.

I moved.

I didn't pack.

I hired movers to pack.

They packedy packed everything. They moved everything.

Now I have to unpack it all.

I have to figure out where to put it all.

Some of it is easy to throw out. Trash pickup is Wednesday and Saturday. I need to set aside a box for Goodwill. Just toss things in the box and empty the box at a Goodwill Donation Center. Repeat as often as needed.

<sigh>

Karen
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36000 of 37112
Subject: Re: I moved Date: 11/28/2012 4:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Some of it is easy to throw out. Trash pickup is Wednesday and Saturday. I need to set aside a box for Goodwill. Just toss things in the box and empty the box at a Goodwill Donation Center. Repeat as often as needed.

That's how I did it...I got up a half hour early (well, ok, I got up a half hour late and skipped my workout) and did unpacking over coffee every morning until it was done.

Author: karenlj Big red star, 1000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36001 of 37112
Subject: Re: I moved Date: 11/28/2012 4:14 PM
Recommendations: 0
That's how I did it...I got up a half hour early (well, ok, I got up a half hour late and skipped my workout) and did unpacking over coffee every morning until it was done.

Thank you. I will get more systematic about this.

Karen

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement