No. of Recommendations: 0
Back in 1990 I got injured on the job. Since then I have been living on my disability and my annuity. In the next three to six months I'll be settling my lawsuit. My problem is that I'm living off of my credit cards and I want somebody to hold on to the title of my 1966 totally restored Plymouth Belvedere II convertible for a loan of $15,000. Is there anybody out there that can help me? For this service I am willing to pay 12% interest to anybody that can help me. Please write back.
P.S. Book value on the car is over $30,000.
Print the post  


UGC Disclosure Notice Regarding Credit Card Posts
Community board discussions about credit cards are not provided or commissioned by banks who may have advertising relationships with The Motley Fool. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.