Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
I need to know if there is a site on the web that has a graph or a chart with a sliding scale of the tax rates.
Any input would be warmly welcomed.
Please either post or email me directly.

Last year Quicken would let you do your tax return for free (depended on income). Below is the address. It is not setup yet but you can do the return, add some extra income to see if you have any taxes etc. and not have to pay if you do not print.

From what you listed you should be able to use the program. Chances are she has no tax due. Try and convince her that she will have more money in her pocket even if she has to pay taxes. This is the real problem.

The IRS site is

You can get a form 1040ez or 1040 and do the taxes.
Try the forms here

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.