Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I, on the other hand, really like Paige. I think she's fun to watch and I like her willing-to-try-anything positive attitude.

Karen

I'm with you, Karen. I'm kind of baffled by the hatin' on the board. Never miss a chance to stick in a cheap shot on Hildi, Doug, Paige, et al.

Yes Hildi pushes the envelope. Sometimes she rips it to shreds. No she doesn't give a rat's patoot about the home owners. Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances.

Yes Doug comes off as a lazy bum sometimes. Personally I think it's all tongue in cheek. He also pushes the envelope and doesn't always put a high premium on the home owners' needs or desires.

Paige is a bit perky. Some of her bits are obviously staged and hokey. Only the most naive viewers can believe she is actually "in charge." In spite of all this I still like her. She strikes me as down-to-earth, the kind of person I think I could hang out with. Maybe it's the magic of TV, but if so it works for me.

JH
back to the sidelines
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement