No. of Recommendations: 3
I read recently that if you have an issue with a hospital bill you should contact the "patient advocate", or some similar title, NOT billing. The billing department cannot make adjustments, but the patient advocate can look into your case and try to work things out. I have never tried this myself, so I don't know how or if it works. Good luck.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.