I received Roche's new offer today for $95 per share. But we only have until March 25, 2009 to decide whether to take action. For the last offer Genentech sent out a mailing recommending we not take the Roche offer as they believed it was too low. I'm wondering what Genentech thinks of this offer, but with the deadline of next Wednesday there probably isn't much of a chance that we'll hear from Genentech. So what are your thoughts about this one? Razz, on 2/25/2009 you said,"I am putting in my limit sell order for $95.00 - that will give me 15% gain. I almost sold a few months ago for $99. I am not sure we will see that price again soon.I am build ing cash right now.Razz"Are you taking this offer, or do you have hope for either a better offer or that the share price will increase above $95 even if Roche's offer doesn't?Sue
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar<