Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I saw it too. Its interesting how everyone involved ends up looking like an idiot. If anything the two Dads seemed the most normal. Both wives came across a bit crazy, makes me feel kind of sorry for the kids.

Yeah, the dads came out looking the best. Pierce and Molly seemed like good kids. The GA kids were terrors. They were in need of some serious discipline. NY mom and GA mom were like polar opposites. Though my kids are small, I definitely lean toward NY mom's end of the spectrum. I fear becoming like NY mom if I'm not careful.

(Of course, as in all 'reality' TV we only see the footage that creates the characters the producers want us to see...)

Yes, always have to be conscious of the fact that we only see a couple hours of a week's worth of footage.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement