UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ChurchyLaFemme Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 60230  
Subject: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/7/2008 6:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Think I'll give him more to rant about.

Like many of you, I am sick and tired of being misinformed and disinformed by Sen. John McCain. That's why I'm writing this letter, to provide a trenchant analysis of Sen. McCain's animadversions. Here's a quick review: Sen. McCain's madness is the direct consequence of self-hatred, false assumptions about society, and stupidity. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that unravelling the Gordian Knot that is Sen. McCain is not difficult when you realize the multifaceted nature of Sen. McCain and his companions. And here, I aver, lies a clue to the intellectual vacuum so gapingly apparent in Sen. McCain's positions. I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that he is up to, the more shocking things, things like how he wants to engage in the trafficking of human beings. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but he claims that he can walk on water. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in his précis. Then again, I would like to give you an example of how addlepated Sen. McCain can be. Sen. McCain has admitted that he intends to bombard me with insults. Okay, that may have been a particularly bald-faced and unsubtle example but if Sen. McCain had his way, schools would teach students that the existence and perpetuation of Stalinism is its own moral justification. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how Sen. McCain's sound bites manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: leave a generation of people planted in the mud of a crapulous world to begin a new life in the shadows of simplism. Phase two: criticize other people's beliefs, fashion sense, and lifestyle.

In Sen. McCain's secret police's rush to join the crowd, they failed to observe that Sen. McCain might goad brain-damaged grizzlers into hurling epithets at his enemies one of these days. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? In closing, we must work together to indicate in a rough and approximate way the two jejune tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern frotteurism
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TeraGram Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14355 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/7/2008 6:45 PM
Recommendations: 2
I've been hesitating to write this post because I've been afraid that, if I did, Gov. Sarah Palin would do everything in her power to make me swallow her activities whole, without question or quibble. But after reading about Gov. Palin's mealymouthed, combative campaigns of malice and malignity, I could hesitate no longer. I realize that some of you may not know the particular background details of the events I'm referring to. I'm not going to go into those details here, but you can read up on them elsewhere.

Are you still with me? My next point will be so cogent that even Gov. Palin will be able to understand it. Specifically, Gov. Palin's adages all stem from one, simple, faulty premise -- that it's okay to leave the educational and emotional needs of our children in the loud hands of shallow saturnine-types. Someone just showed me a memo supposedly written by Gov. Palin. The memo spells out her plans to revile everything in the most obscene terms and drag it into the filth of the basest possible outlook. If this memo is authentic, it tells us that Gov. Palin has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. She can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches Gov. Palin's nostrils, she'll start talking about the joy of despotism and how courtesy and manners don't count for anything. As you listen to Gov. Palin's sing-song, chances are you won't even notice her hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you've been robbed, will you truly understand that our battle with her is a battle between spiritualism and Dadaism, between tradition and subversion, between the defenders of Western civilization and its enemies. With the battle lines drawn as such, it is abundantly clear that Gov. Palin has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with exploitative bums. Is this because she needs their help to promulgate partisan prejudice against others? That's the big question. If you knew the answer to that then you'd also know why you should not ask, "Is it possible for those who defend bestial, footling anti-intellectualism to make their defense look more sadistic than it currently is?", but rather, "What exactly is Gov. Palin's point?". The latter question is the better one to ask because if Gov. Palin were paying attention -- which it would seem she is not, as I've already gone over this -- she'd see that I would like to comment on her attempt to associate lexiphanicism with materialism. There is no association. In summary, it is my prayer that people everywhere will join me in my quest to provide an atmosphere of mutual respect, free from classism, ageism, and all other forms of prejudice and intolerance.

Author: MichaelRead Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Winner! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14356 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/7/2008 7:47 PM
Recommendations: 5
When will you all get it through your heads this election is a sham conducted by the Illuminati to give the impression you have a say in their thrust to world domination. You don’t. All those in the contest for president and vice-president are reptilian shape shifters. It’s all set out in David Ikes freedom-seeking site where the truth is revealed.

The reptilian shape-shifters are all about us: they control every aspect of your life while making you believe you have a say in your choices. Everything done is a means to complete world domination by the Illuminati – there are no wars but conflict designed to gain control of all your precious bodily fluids for the Illuminati’s gain.

Not well known is the Illuminati placed the contenders in this up-coming election many years ago and have so maneuvered these are now your supposed choices yet, no matter whom you choose, it makes no difference because they’re all reptilian shape changers.

I have warned you now it’s up to you and find the reptilian shape shifters and reveal to the world that they are.

MichaelR

Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14357 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/7/2008 7:51 PM
Recommendations: 0
<<Like many of you, I am sick and tired of being misinformed and disinformed by Sen. John McCain. That's why I'm writing this letter, to provide a trenchant analysis of Sen. McCain's animadversions. Here's a quick review: Sen. McCain's madness is the direct consequence of self-hatred, false assumptions about society, and stupidity. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that unravelling the Gordian Knot that is Sen. McCain is not difficult when you >>

etc. etc.....

I guess the best reply will be on election day, when I think there is a good probability that Senator McCain will beat Senator Obama, a show horse who is fading rather than rising as people become more familiar with him.

Over on the Campfire board, there has been some discussion as to whether race riots are to be expected if Obama loses.

I'm afraid that's probably to be expected, but not by African Americans ---- but by disappointed white liberals. I'm guessing several of my liberal friends on this board might be among that number.

Seattle Pioneer

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14359 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/7/2008 8:03 PM
When will you all get it through your heads this election is a sham conducted by the Illuminati to give the impression you have a say in their thrust to world domination. You don’t. All those in the contest for president and vice-president are reptilian shape shifters. It’s all set out in David Ikes freedom-seeking site where the truth is revealed.
- Michael Read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's just more "duality and separation."

Every kind there is. In every way and shape imaginable. Over and over and over again till it's completely imprinted on the soul what it means and how it feels to be separate, unique, individual.

Due to those overwhelming feelings of oneness and connectedness in the Spiritual Universe (due to it's holographic nature) it may be impossible to become a separate unique individual without first spending some time in the physical universe where duality and separation are inherent and inescapable.

Art

Author: Gingko100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14360 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/7/2008 8:15 PM
Recommendations: 1
Over on the Campfire board, there has been some discussion as to whether race riots are to be expected if Obama loses.
Arrrrrgggggh! Do you have to bring that paranoid,fear-mongeringset of posts over here? But I guess when a thread starts with a rant like this one did (that I couldn't make head or tail of) - then I suppose it's to be expected when people follow with utter nonsense.

I am so tired of the same old attempts to force everything into the stale dynamics of race-fear politics. People - the sixties went out with tie-die and the death of Jimi Hendrix!

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14361 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/7/2008 8:28 PM
I am so tired of the same old attempts to force everything into the stale dynamics of race-fear politics. People - the sixties went out with tie-die and the death of Jimi Hendrix! - gingko
---------------------------

It's like our brains haven't evolved in 200,000 years. We are stuck in an "us and them" mode of thinking and we can't seem to get over it. I'm trying my damndest to evolve far enough to where I can see through the always thinking in terms of "us and them." Click on the link and listen to the song. it gets really good about one and half minutes into it.

One World One Voice - Remmy Ongala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLY79P8xvw0

One World One Voice - part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMw9r_MHy0g&feature=relat...

Art

Author: ChurchyLaFemme Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14369 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/8/2008 10:13 AM
In Sen. McCain's secret police's rush to join the crowd, they failed to observe that Sen. McCain might goad brain-damaged grizzlers into hurling epithets at his enemies one of these days. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? In closing, we must work together to indicate in a rough and approximate way the two jejune tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern frotteurism

I hope those of you who recced this rambling and incoherent diatribe did so because you understood that it was done tongue-in-cheek and not because you agree with the content.

I didn't write the thing. It's computer generated. All I did was plug John McCain's name into the software and off it went. I could have gotten the same result plugging in the name Foghorn Leghorn or Jedediah Q. Farquharson.

Churchy

Author: ChurchyLaFemme Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14371 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/8/2008 10:19 AM
I've been hesitating to write this post because I've been afraid that, if I did, Gov. Sarah Palin would do everything in her power to make me swallow her activities whole, without question or quibble. But after reading about Gov. Palin's mealymouthed, combative campaigns of malice and malignity, I could hesitate no longer. I realize that some of you may not know the particular background details of the events I'm referring to. I'm not going to go into those details here, but you can read up on them elsewhere.

Great computer generated post, there Tera. Nearly as incoherent as the best of IFY's.

Churchy

Author: ChurchyLaFemme Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14372 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/8/2008 10:25 AM
One World One Voice - part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMw9r_MHy0g&feature=relat......

Art
[

Is that anything like "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer", there, Art?

Heute Deutschland, morgen die Welt.

Arbeit macht Frei.

Churchy

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14373 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/8/2008 10:30 AM
Churchy: "I didn't write the thing. It's computer generated. All I did was plug John McCain's name into the software and off it went. "

Obviously, you have too much spare time on your hands.

Why aren't you out volunteering, or working extra hard to pay the extra taxes that Obama seems to think that everyone should be so happy to pay since they live in the USA, and there is so much need for 'economic justice' to happen. (redistribution of wealth).

If you aren't making all that extra money, then Obama's plan will not be so successful. Where do you think he is going to get the money for $5000 energy rebates to 'low income folks' and 'free college' for low income folks and everything else?

Put those 'computer skills' to work so you get to pay 60% marginal tax rates that he has in mind.....the gov't needs your money more than you do (which is why it wants to take more than half your income).

t.

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14374 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/8/2008 10:31 AM
Is that anything like "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer", there, Art?

Heute Deutschland, morgen die Welt.

Arbeit macht Frei. - Churchy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Earth is one country and mankind it's citizens.

We are all connected and our separation is an illusion.

Art

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14376 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/8/2008 3:49 PM

The reptilian shape-shifters are all about us: they control every aspect of your life while making you believe you have a say in your choices. Everything done is a means to complete world domination by the Illuminati – there are no wars but conflict designed to gain control of all your precious bodily fluids for the Illuminati’s gain.

Not well known is the Illuminati placed the contenders in this up-coming election many years ago and have so maneuvered these are now your supposed choices yet, no matter whom you choose, it makes no difference because they’re all reptilian shape changers.

I have warned you now it’s up to you and find the reptilian shape shifters and reveal to the world that they are.

MichaelR

Ah, I see someone else besides me has read David Icke's "The Biggest Secret". <grin>

I highly recommend the book. It's fascinating and more than mildly entertaining... whether it contains a word of truth or not.

Author: ChurchyLaFemme Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14378 of 60230
Subject: Re: I See Ignored Fool Yap Is Ranting (again). Date: 9/8/2008 4:13 PM
Ah, I see someone else besides me has read David Icke's "The Biggest Secret". <grin>

I highly recommend the book. It's fascinating and more than mildly entertaining... whether it contains a word of truth or not.

Probably not, but it does explain that "Leapin' Lizards" episode of CSI.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0991646/

Churchy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement