UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1957034  
Subject: I still laugh at this part of the debate. Date: 10/4/2012 5:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
It made me laugh a little bit when I first saw it, but later, I thought back to Obama's angry and scowling face when he heard it.

You could just tell from Obama's face that he was boiling when Romney said the Middle Class is getting killed, echoing Biden's all too true phrase that the Middle Class Is Getting Buried.

When Romney said he's not for Tax Cuts For The Rich I thought Obama was going to blow a gasket. But he didn't, he wasn't prepared for anything.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SGIZ1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821223 of 1957034
Subject: Re: I still laugh at this part of the debate. Date: 10/4/2012 5:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
It was more of a function of being in a indefensible position, not about being unprepared, If you are president you live this stuff every day, there was nothing in that debate he had to prepare for he didn't already know, Romney just did a masterful job with timing and control putting the indefensible defensless.

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821224 of 1957034
Subject: Re: I still laugh at this part of the debate. Date: 10/4/2012 5:17 PM
Recommendations: 1
As for Obama preparing for debates ..... Foreign Policy could be a headache .... seems we don't really have one, much of the world is rioting and other parts are burning, blowing up, or threatening to.

Bears

Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821240 of 1957034
Subject: Re: I still laugh at this part of the debate. Date: 10/4/2012 6:10 PM
Recommendations: 0
Funny, true and true.

Great thread. Excellent comment.

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821302 of 1957034
Subject: Re: I still laugh at this part of the debate. Date: 10/5/2012 12:00 AM
Recommendations: 0
Foreign Policy could be a headache .... seems we don't really have one, much of the world is rioting and other parts are burning, blowing up, or threatening to.

So you will blame Romney for the foreign riots against the US? LOL !!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement