No. of Recommendations: 0
I tend to give those 'extra' people stuff like a card with a candy cane, or some baked gingerbread or fudge, or something like that. Not an expensive gift (or jellies of the world), but something that is enough to say Merry Christmas without going crazy.

I have been trying to decide about bringing something to a couple neighbors this year (like gingerbread), but I can't decide because I'm not in the habit of doing it and I don't want to start an expectation or make anyone feel compelled to get something for me. Maybe I could write a note?

One neighbor let me borrow her phone one morning when I was locked out and another was just in an accident and I went to high school with him so I feel like I should do something.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement