UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ThyPeace Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5805  
Subject: I think... Date: 10/18/2012 8:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Either we all got too busy to post (that would be me) or we slowed down so much that posting got to be too fast and crazy. (I hope there's somewhere out there like that!)

ThyPeace, moving at lightning speed these days.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SRenaeP Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5771 of 5805
Subject: Re: I think... Date: 10/19/2012 8:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I'm somewhere in the middle. While slow and steady wins the race, it sure is boring. Right now, the plan is pay off the house (our only debt) in eight years and then semi-retire. Though eight years isn't a long time, it's still quite a while. Therefore, there are no definitive plans as to what semi-retirement will look like. I just know I want to travel more (three weeks/year vacation time just isn't enough) and work less.

-Steph

Author: SRHCB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5772 of 5805
Subject: Re: I think... Date: 10/20/2012 8:21 PM
Recommendations: 2
MOotFL'ers may have been one of the first social board communities to realize that TMF intended to phase us all out.

I still keep in touch with several people I met here as posters through email and other forums.

It was great while it lasted.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement