Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I think I have valuable info for you.First,i have been in JST since at least 2005,and to my recollection,i have made money in all years I had any sales,the first being 2006,including 2013 and 2014.There is a special problem today that requires patience-in Feb 2010 there was a 2/1 stock split-I sold some shares just before the split at $48.18/sh. Wish I sold a lot more-after the split it never sold at 24,was 17 in April and 10 by year end 2010.To make a very long story short,it has been further brought down(or you tell me what happened) to below $4/sh. for the last 35 days,while the CEO(HE IS ALSO COB and Pres.) and his cabal have an offer on the table to us outside shareholders to buy all our shares at $4.50/sh. The book value of the shares is about$13 and the p/e under 5,arguably the most underpriced stock in the universe!And,while the stock was gradually dropping over 5 and 1/2 years from 24 (post split) to under 4,what was the man who occupies the 3 top positions doing? I cannot tell you what is coming next,but I certainly am not giving him my shares for 4 and 1/2. So far,with patience against other previous finagling I have made out fine,except I am behind right now but stand to make money if we get a half decent price.A fourth plant was opened in 2013,presumably increasing capacity by about 1/3 or more;my own WAG is it is worth over $30/sh,though getting that is probably a dream.Good Luck!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement