Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I think that this might apply to disabled people who were disabled as children. In that case, parents might not want to leave money to them because they will loose their government benefit. There is a special trust that can be set up to supplement the government benefit. People who collect disablity on their own work record can inherit.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.