Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I think this question might be better suited for the Tax Strategies or Real Estate Investing boards:

I'm not a CPA and it clearly looks as though you will benefit from consulting one. You might want to inquire about a 1031 exchange if you want to sell the condo and puchase another property.

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.