Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
I understand cast iron - I have used Cast iron cookware on the stove for over 50 years. I would be happy with cast iron grates. Here is a link to a grill - one I have looked at one line.

The grates are described as "Porcelain-Enameled, Cast-Iron Cooking Grates" -- to me that sounds like cast iron that has been coated with porcelain sort of like bath tubs were 70 years ago. But looking at the pictures it look like a piece of Lodge cast iron.

Anybody know what these grate really are?

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.