Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 17  
Subject: I Use Date: 12/4/2009 11:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
a Gillette Mach 3 with Noxzema Melon Cucumber gel.

sunray
a retired man

[= NOT a daily shaver]
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 17
Subject: Re: I Use Date: 12/4/2009 11:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
p.s. The gel has been discontinued, but I bought two cases--so I should be good a for a LONG while

Author: Scheller Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 17
Subject: Re: I Use Date: 12/28/2009 5:40 PM
I used a Mach 3 for ... well ever since they came out until 2008. I wish I had all of the money back I spent on those cartridges and more importantly, I'm very glad to be done with the pain of the shaving burn on my neck especially in the heat of the summer.

Author: perfectshave Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 17
Subject: Re: I Use Date: 2/6/2010 4:21 AM
I use a double edge merkur razor and a shaving brush.

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13 of 17
Subject: Re: I Use Date: 2/6/2010 5:29 PM
The last time {I think} I used a double edge was the 1970s.

The last time I was in Germany was the 1990s.

Author: Scheller Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 17
Subject: Re: I Use Date: 7/19/2010 11:13 PM
Perfectshave,

Which model Merkur do you have?

I have a Progress and really like the weight and heft of it. The longer I've been using it, the more I like it. I also have a small number of vintage Gillette's but like the Progress best.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement