Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
I voted for Nader. I would do so again without hesitation. Al Gore lost the election. Nader didn't lose it for him. OTOH, Gore took away the Green's 5% by sending out his celebrities to beg Nader supporters for their votes. It's probably going to take me a while to get over resenting Gore for that shameless move.

This was discussed on this board right after the election and also over on the Politics and Investing Board. Here is a link from Susan that explains why Gore's loss is not Ralph Nader's fault.

< http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=13672142 >

Socially Responsible Investing will not be harmed by the new Bush administration. If anything, it will do even better because it meets not only the needs of the investors but also the needs of the planet. To believe otherwise is to be quite while we're gaining ground. Personally, I'm no quitter (except for alcohol). Good fortune. Rick

BTW, Susan, how 'bout those New Orleans Saints?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement