Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I want to view images on my TV screen that are stored on my PC. Any one know the name of the connector I need to buy?

Thanks! WOL

You should be able to use an HDMI connector to your TV if it has one. If not, check to see if you have a USB connector on your TV. If you do not have either of these, your last option is to DL the images to a DVD, then play them on your DVD player. If you do not have any of these, you're probably out of luck.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.