No. of Recommendations: 1
I was intrigued with your PWER recommendation, but haven't had time to look this one up in detail yet (sitting in my "need to research" watchlist still haha). However the short sightedness of Mr Market tends to bump stocks like this ahead of the queue for me haha. I have a similar view to short-term/long-term as you do, so this company gets my more immediate attention thanks to the drop :-)

For what its worth, I love checking yahoo message boards for big swing news. I find it lacking in any constructive discussion so I do not participate (anymore), but more often than not its a good source of finding information. I get the feeling that day traders find it a great resource.

- Shaun
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement