UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: geodebt Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 42338  
Subject: Re: This is not normal Date: 12/5/2012 12:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I was sick almost my entire pregnancy with DD#2 (almost 8 mo and still BFing too). My body was apparently too busy to fight anything off.

I do notice that whatever the kids bring home from daycare DH and I get it like 10x worse then them. Maybe you need to do a good sanitation of the house/car... (not saying your house isn't clean). Clorox wipes on all the frequently touched things.. door nobs, toys, light switches, phones, bathroom... etc. We do this at where I work when it seems we are all passing everything to each other. I also do it at home when the illness start to pass from one to the next (maybe too late).

I do know that all the folks I work with who have kids in daycare are sicker than evneryone else. Are you getting enough sleep (cause I know I'm not!!). I am on my 2nd viral infection that is likely to turn into a sinus infection in three weeks, coupled with the stomach flu on Monday.

What symptoms do you have? I had post nasal drip for quite a while until i figured out it was caused by acid reflux.

Not sure if I helped any but hope you feel better.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Not Cheering the Shire Deal
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement