UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757652  
Subject: I Went Back To Ohio2 Date: 12/11/2012 8:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 12
First one was pulled, not sure why, didn't say. Must be against fool rules to point out the obvious, here it is again:

muslim-somalis-jihad-for-welfare-obama-apartments-in-ohio

Ask yourselves what will happen when there is no more money that can be borrowed or printed to provide welfare checks, food stamps and free housing for these lovely people? They get violent because they can’t get applications for an apartment. Think what will happen when they have no means of mooching for their sustenance. They will bring unprecedented violence the corners of the United States they infest. Honest, law-abiding people will be forced to kill or be killed. I only pray the libtards who have forced the horror of diversity down our throats will be the first to be bar-b-qued by these foreign savages.

America will collapse. Obama and the Democrats want it to collapse. They will declare martial law and try to seize total control. What’s left of the Constitution will disappear. The America we knew is gone. Done. Lost forever. What happens after the collapse will determine whether you live free or as a slave. You will not live free if the federal leviathon survives.
-------------------------------------------------------
Again, that's what i've been wondering myself. What happens when the money runs out? What happens when we're 20 trillion in debt and then interest rates creep up and we're spending all the tax dollars to service the debt? For one thing i wouldn't be importing muslims and their peace loving ways, we got enough problems.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659354 of 757652
Subject: Re: I Went Back To Ohio2 Date: 12/11/2012 8:48 AM
Recommendations: 1
Here's the link:

http://angrywhitedude.com/2012/12/muslim-somalis-jihad-for-w...

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659355 of 757652
Subject: Re: I Went Back To Ohio2 Date: 12/11/2012 8:48 AM
Recommendations: 0
Ohio?

I tried to get my daughter to consider going there, I wanted her to apply to Case Western they had a good program in bioengineering

It has been 2 years, she still has not fully forgiven me for trying to send her to Cleveland, the city may have an image problem(or my daughter may be right and it has a reality problem)

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659359 of 757652
Subject: Re: I Went Back To Ohio2 Date: 12/11/2012 9:08 AM
Recommendations: 2
Ask yourselves what will happen when there is no more money that can be borrowed or printed to provide welfare checks, food stamps and free housing for these lovely people? They get violent because they can’t get applications for an apartment. Think what will happen when they have no means of mooching for their sustenance. They will bring unprecedented violence the corners of the United States they infest.

Honest, law-abiding people will be forced to kill or be killed. I only pray the libtards who have forced the horror of diversity down our throats will be the first to be bar-b-qued by these foreign savages.

This is the plan as I see it. I posted excerpts from a blog titled "Ungovernable".

http://accordingtohoyt.com/2012/12/06/ungovernable/

Push harder and we escape harder, through crevices they don’t even know are there. Forbid us from making a living, and we’ll find a way to go around you. Make it impossible to defend ourselves, and I shudder to think what some of my friends and neighbors will come up with. Make the economy impossible, and we’ll create another one you can’t reach. Make regulations too binding and we’ll either ignore them or – more likely – creatively subvert them.

They captured the flag, and they think they captured the nation. It’s the type of mistake that the bureaucratic mind makes.

Poor rats. Try not to laugh at them too hard, as you go about the business of undermining them.

We have them surrounded.

The elites want to control us and are using these imported third world people to help them achieve this goal. This effort started in earnest around 1965. Our ancestors in Europe were pains in the a$$ to the elites over there and we are pains in the a$$ to the elites in this country.

When the EBT cards stop working all he!! will break loose.

The elites have body guards and live in gated guarded communities. They will not be impacted.

Mike

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659361 of 757652
Subject: Re: I Went Back To Ohio2 Date: 12/11/2012 9:15 AM
Recommendations: 4
Here's the link:

http://angrywhitedude.com/2012/12/muslim-somalis-jihad-for-w...

wolverine307

My oh my! No wonder one of our guests got POed.

"Notice all the late-year vehicles being driven on overfed Muslim women talking on cell phones? America is the only country in the world that imports trash to live better than their own tax-paying citizens who are stupid enough to still work! Not only are these obese savages worthless, they are violent to boot! Can anyone tell me what value Somalis bring to America? Violence, ignorance and forced underage prostitution don’t count."

LOL. The truth hurts.

Mike

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659362 of 757652
Subject: Re: I Went Back To Ohio2 Date: 12/11/2012 9:17 AM
Recommendations: 2
What happens when the money runs out?

Lock and load time.

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659809 of 757652
Subject: Re: I Went Back To Ohio2 Date: 12/12/2012 11:44 PM
Ohio?

I tried to get my daughter to consider going there, I wanted her to apply to Case Western they had a good program in bioengineering

It has been 2 years, she still has not fully forgiven me for trying to send her to Cleveland, the city may have an image problem(or my daughter may be right and it has a reality problem)

Cleveland has its problems, but IMHO (and I speak as a native Clevelander) it's very underrated as a city. Low cost of living in a place with lots of big-city amenities (recreation, culture, entertainment, etc.). I'd move back in a heartbeat if neighborhoods were more walkable and vibrant and mass transit was more convenient. I don't want to drive ever again. Chicago has me spoiled in that regard.

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659811 of 757652
Subject: Re: I Went Back To Ohio2 Date: 12/12/2012 11:48 PM
When the EBT cards stop working all he!! will break loose.

The elites have body guards and live in gated guarded communities. They will not be impacted.

In your estimation, is a doorman building a good enough approximation for a "gated guarded community"? Inquiring minds want to know.

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659819 of 757652
Subject: Re: I Went Back To Ohio2 Date: 12/13/2012 8:36 AM
"Cleveland has its problems, but IMHO (and I speak as a native Clevelander) it's very underrated as a city. Low cost of living in a place with lots of big-city amenities (recreation, culture, entertainment, etc.). I'd move back in a heartbeat if neighborhoods were more walkable and vibrant and mass transit was more convenient. I don't want to drive ever again. Chicago has me spoiled in that regard." - andrew
------------------------

When I'd try and picture in my mind what retirement looked like to me what I'd see was an old man sitting on a park bench, feeding the pigeons, in Miami, Florida. A park close to the ocean and surrounded by tall buildings that I suppose are condos full of old retirees. In the park are palm trees and old Live Oak trees with really large gnarly branches.

Art

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement