Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I went trolling through the documents on the site, and it 'looks' like you have to be separated from service in order to roll it over to an IRA based on the available forms, and there are restrictions if you are married even if you are separated from service.

But, seems to imply you can do an inservice withdrawal and dump it into an IRA (very bottom of the page) but gives no guidance as to how exactly you would do this.

Looks like you need to talk to someone in finance :(

Good luck!
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.