Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TDMENEUF Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 122219  
Subject: I will be working........ Date: 7/2/2000 12:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
on a new FAQ for the Pet Lovers Board. I hope to bring some of the threads together that have dealt with some of the specific illnesses and treatments and the like. If anyone has any special threads bookmarked, could you send them to me? Thanks so much.

Also the pet pages have been updated once again, but don't go to the old beginning page, I redid that too:

http://www.geocities.com/mfpetlovers/links.html

This should be the page to bookmark, it has links to all the pages, much easier to load up. I'll fix that in the new FAQ as well.

Thanks everyone :)

Deannda
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Beejayw1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6148 of 122219
Subject: Re: I will be working........ Date: 7/2/2000 12:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
on a new FAQ for the Pet Lovers Board. I hope to bring some of the threads together that have dealt with some of the specific illnesses and treatments and the like. If anyone has any special threads bookmarked, could you send them to me? Thanks so much.

Hey, Deannda -

I think you deserve a big hand and a big hug for all the work you've done, and I herewith give it to you. (BJ and Boomer concur)

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Deannda}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Beej

Author: PoodleLover Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6149 of 122219
Subject: Re: I will be working........ Date: 7/2/2000 7:34 PM
Also the pet pages have been updated once again, but don't go to the old beginning page, I redid that too:

http://www.geocities.com/mfpetlovers/links.html

This should be the page to bookmark, it has links to all the pages, much easier to load up. I'll fix that in the new FAQ as well.

~~~

Good job D...!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement