I will go out on a limb and predict 1.8%.So if the previous inflation rate is 0.2% then the total yield on I-bonds will be 2%??? How many people among those who only look at the current rate would purchase them in that case?
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra