Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 166613  
Subject: I wonder who she voted for? Date: 11/16/2012 12:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 36
http://i.imgur.com/TON6N.jpg
Print the post Back To Top
Author: nutsandbolts Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156877 of 166613
Subject: Re: I wonder who she voted for? Date: 11/16/2012 1:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
I ask her who she voted for and she said she voted for you.

Looks like you are the man of the hour! :o)

Author: TMFHelical Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Coverage Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156878 of 166613
Subject: Re: I wonder who she voted for? Date: 11/16/2012 1:52 PM
Recommendations: 34
Willing to believe something without thinking it through or knowing the details. Clearly Romney.

Ralph
Helical Investor

Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156880 of 166613
Subject: Re: I wonder who she voted for? Date: 11/16/2012 3:50 PM
Recommendations: 0
http://www.bp.com/bodycopyarticle.do?categoryId=1&conten...

Dumped millions of barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico, causing significant long term damage to the economy of the region. Agreed to a five billion dollar fine. Several executives charged with manslaughter.

Probably a lot of their employees are US citizens. Wonder who they voted for?

Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156881 of 166613
Subject: Re: I wonder who she voted for? Date: 11/16/2012 3:51 PM
Recommendations: 13
p.s. Bobby Jindal, one of the bright lights of the Republican Party, says you should stop insulting your fellow citizens if you want them to vote for you. Let me know if you decide to get on board with that.

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156884 of 166613
Subject: Re: I wonder who she voted for? Date: 11/17/2012 3:48 AM
Recommendations: 2

p.s. Bobby Jindal, one of the bright lights of the Republican Party, says you should stop insulting your fellow citizens if you want them to vote for you.

Bobby Jindal ,newly minted RINO says ....

going to be great fun for a while watching them eat their own

o.p.s Happy loons day

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156887 of 166613
Subject: Re: I wonder who she voted for? Date: 11/17/2012 9:51 AM
Recommendations: 5
Which candidate offered free stuff and resdistribution of other people's earnings to those who dont' earn anything? Therein lies the answer. Sign of the times. The party of free stuff.

Author: sonrol Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156888 of 166613
Subject: Re: I wonder who she voted for? Date: 11/17/2012 11:24 AM
The party of free stuff.

Yep, and Baracka Clause is in town for another 4 yo dole it out.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156889 of 166613
Subject: Re: I wonder who she voted for? Date: 11/17/2012 12:49 PM
He can dole it out to his heart's content, but not much of the money he will have to loot from taxpayers will come from me.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156890 of 166613
Subject: Re: I wonder who she voted for? Date: 11/17/2012 1:38 PM
Willing to make a comment completely divorced from reality? Good job!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement