No. of Recommendations: 0
I would start by writing the company a letter asking them to make amends. Send it certifed mail.

There may be fine print in your 403b agreement stating how disagreements will be resolved. Many brokerage agreements require arbitration.

If you are really upset, you could try talking to your local police department or county prosecutors office to ask for advice. There may also be federal agencies who would be interested. To access them, I would start with a phone call to your Congressman's local office--usually listed in the blue pages of your phone book. They can usually provide phone numbers or addresses of appropriate agencies.
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.