Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm starting to think we take a 3-4 hour tour of downtown Vancouver after debarkation 8/6/18, then checking into a hotel, then taking an evening trip up to Grouse Mountain for dinner. Then on 8/7/18, exploring Stanley Park, maybe a horse-drawn tour and ride the train, followed by lunch and a walk or bike ride along the sea wall.

* If you are not good with heights; then the sky ride up Grouse is going to be difficult. I would skip this as there are much nicer restaurants in the city

* there is an outdoor theatre in Stanley park that is quite nice

Here is what I would recommend.

AUG-05
* Head to Granville Island (you can either walk along the sea-wall or take the water taxi) for lunch and look at the performers etc...

* Head back to Vancouver and enjoy a nice dinner in one of the great (and affordable) restaurants; (Coal Harbour would be my recommendation)

* Take a walk around Coal Harbour after dinner; maybe find a nice place for a night cap

AUG-07
* In the morning take the sea-bus over to Lonsdale and pick up some breakfast/lunch

* Return to Vancouver and rent a bike and explore Stanley Park

* Stop by the Art Gallery on your way back to your hotel

* After a quick rest/cleanup head out for a nice dinner; maybe in Yaletown

tecmo
Print the post  

Announcements

The Great Foolish North
Canadian social and off-topic banter.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement