Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Maggadoodle Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 429  
Subject: Identix-biometrics Date: 6/3/2005 11:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone have any new thoughts about Identix, the fingerprint and face scanner company, as new contracts keep rolling out to them, state after state? Now, the latest in countries like UK and Russia, to add their biometric to passports for all visitors and citizens, etc. and other applications??
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MMMel Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 424 of 429
Subject: Re: Identix-biometrics Date: 6/30/2005 2:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm hanging on to my shares, and might buy more. The latest quarter was comparitively good. EPS is only 2 cents negative. As you said, they keep picking up contracts. And this sector is getting more government funding and attention. I think when EPS turns positive in the next quarter or two, you will see a big jump in share price.

Mel

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement