Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Goodhorse Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 429  
Subject: Identix's future... Date: 5/25/2004 11:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Identix will be an integral hardware and method of the virtual security defense of the homeland. Accenture, Lockheed Martin, and Computer Sciences Corp. are bidders for the overall contract to be let by the feds soon worth up to $15Billion. Besides airports, Identix equipment will be shown to the National Sherriffs Convention attendees in Seattle in June and might become a standard means of identification of all suspected individuals contacted by police nationally and a database is available common to all security agencies eventually. Easy to use and ubiquitous. Investors should note relatively small number of shares outstanding and low share price, too. Goodhorse
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jllivermore One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 412 of 429
Subject: Re: Identix's future... Date: 6/30/2004 1:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Goodhorse-Accenture won the US VISIT contract you are referring to.
jllivermore

Author: jjwitch Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 415 of 429
Subject: Re: Identix's future... Date: 7/13/2004 12:12 PM
Accenture is a consulting firm ( with gov connections)They will be using Dell, Titan and Raytheon ..

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement