Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 4
If I do have to do this, does someone know where online I can find a link to print them? And what is the form called -- 10-something-ES? I'd rather have the ones with my name and info on them, but I'll do what I need to.

Big change this year, and lots of people won't get them. I suspect it had to do with the fact that a lot of them wound up in the shredder, just like mine did.

Here's the form:

Note that you can fill it in with your Adobe reader.

I'd encourage you to check out EFTPS if you're comfortable with online payment authorizations. I've used it for years. It does take some setup time, so it wouldn't work for your 4/15 ES payment. If you're interested,

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.