Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
If I go back to school to get another degree, can I deduct the education costs?

There are various tax benefits available for higher education expenses. See IRS Publications 508 and 970, which you can download from Please note that the current versions of these publications do not reflect numerous changes made by the legislation awaiting the President's signature. Stay tuned to the Tax area of the Fool homepage for details in the coming weeks. (The first article is currently featured.)

Phil Marti
VITA Volunteer
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.