Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: OzFox Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 11  
Subject: If it's good enough for Buffet... Date: 5/14/2001 3:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I can't see any reason not to own this stock. Sure it's earnings were down 1st quarter but that was from high interest rates which are lower now. Also Buffet seems to have given it his seal of approval.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 1000 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Coverage Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star SN Explorer 1 Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 11
Subject: Re: If it's good enough for Buffet... Date: 6/13/2003 12:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi all,

Here is the TMF article to show that Buffett was interested in Tangar. The Factory Outlet stores invested in by Tangar are usually very busy and a lot of fun. They sell a variety of products from a number of different stores. Retail REITs have been the best performers according to Value Line and are likely to be in the upcoming near future.

http://www.fool.com/research/2001/foolsden010109.htm

Tangar Factory Outlets (SKT)
present price - 32.81
Market cap - 307 million
Share outstanding - 9.4 million

tom

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement