Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Raeto One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 480  
Subject: if something material has changed? Date: 9/27/2012 3:18 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I agree that stocks go up and down, some a lot some not at all...
In my opinion what is happening with DDD at the moment isn't so normal.
What if something material has changed? where or when will we hear something??? I hope to be wrong, but there could be somehting which we don't know yet. Any one in here uses a DDD printer?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lukascranac Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65 of 480
Subject: Re: if something material has changed? Date: 9/27/2012 4:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Ok. What's happening is the usual speculation. Thanks to makerbot and the DIY community personal 3d printing become a hot topic. It all started around 2010 but went overboard this year.

Look at the numbers. Both DDD and SSYS are companies with solid balance sheet and positive cash flow. They are growing organically.

However not as fast as the current stock price movement would suggest.

When the headlines are all about how 3D printing is such a disruptive technology, the next trillion dollar business and all.. Then expectations can get ahead of themselves.

What you see is a simple correction of investor sentiment. I bought in at 26 this year. Never expected it to go over 40 within a few month. I mean did you see anything "material" that would prompt the stock to go this high this fast? Because I didn't.

Author: littlemoe3 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66 of 480
Subject: Re: if something material has changed? Date: 9/28/2012 4:39 PM
Thank you all for your comments. I plan on keeping mine.

Author: Raeto One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 67 of 480
Subject: Re: if something material has changed? Date: 10/2/2012 1:42 PM
thank you lukascranac for your good response. you are right, nothing
has really came up why this stock so much this year.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement