No. of Recommendations: 0
If you are going to be paid in USDs, I hope that you are aware of (a) the extremely high cost of living in the UK compared to the US, and (b) the currently very poor exchange rate between the USD and the GBP (when converting USDs to GBPs). I would be horrified to think that my living expenses in the UK would have to be paid from USDs.

I thought that contributions to an IRA or a Roth IRA don't have to be from income earned in the US--that an American citizen can contribute to an IRA or a Roth IRA from any worldwide income.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.