No. of Recommendations: 1
If you are not having a store where people come into, your needs will be different. However, a good BOP (Business Operations Policy) should help you out. Generally will cover liability (if you mess up someone's stuff, burn down their house, etc). Ours costs about 900 a year. We also have to carry Errors and Omissions Insurance (1400 a year). Don't know if you would need that or not, but I would definitely check it out. It's for mistakes/errors, stuff like that.

Good luck.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.