Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 9
If you can afford to be retired (if you're under 65), then you have so much more than most other people. That's not fair, even if you did it by your own efforts. You should have your taxes hiked considerably, a bigger chunk of your income taken from you and given to others to level the playing field. That's your take on things, isn't it? Oh, I forgot--that only applies to people who have worked hard but saved and invested more than you. Never mind.

--fleg

You sure have a rather crazily skewed view of what it's like not to be a right wing nut.

As for income, I can't speak for AM, but we manage ours so we staty in the 15% bracket, right along with most people who still work for a living. I prefer it that way. It's amazing how little you need to live reasonably well when you don't insist on impressing other people with your ability to spend money.

Churchy
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement