Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1108  
Subject: If you can read this... Date: 5/15/2009 2:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
you're probably Jedi. If you're not Jedi, you're possibly an obsessed and blue-crowned PA drama queen.

If that is the case, get a life.

Abe
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JEDIKNIGHT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1089 of 1108
Subject: Re: If you can read this... Date: 5/15/2009 5:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Hi Abe...

Welcome to this deserted island.

Nice to have an esteemed international visitor like yourself.

Jedi

Author: JEDIKNIGHT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1090 of 1108
Subject: Re: If you can read this... Date: 5/15/2009 5:44 PM
Recommendations: 1
Are you attracted to drama queens who wear blue crowns?

If so I could put on a wig and a blue crown and make this place really exciting for you.

Jedi

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1091 of 1108
Subject: Re: If you can read this... Date: 5/15/2009 7:02 PM
Please don't. I'm a married man.

Abe

Author: JEDIKNIGHT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1092 of 1108
Subject: Re: If you can read this... Date: 5/15/2009 7:44 PM
I know you are married but here on this board, I'm here. Mrs Abe isn't.

So as that old American song goes..

If you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with.

Jedi

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1093 of 1108
Subject: Re: If you can read this... Date: 5/16/2009 2:09 PM
But no tongue, okay?

Abe

Author: JEDIKNIGHT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1094 of 1108
Subject: Re: If you can read this... Date: 5/16/2009 3:06 PM
It's okay with me.

But once you come to your senses it won't be okay with you.

Jedi...sex symbol of TMF

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1095 of 1108
Subject: Re: If you can read this... Date: 5/16/2009 3:30 PM
BTW,

did you read the read meat article I sent you?

Abe

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1096 of 1108
Subject: Re: If you can read this... Date: 5/16/2009 3:30 PM
Read red, not read.

Abe

Author: JEDIKNIGHT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1097 of 1108
Subject: Re: If you can read this... Date: 5/16/2009 3:42 PM
Yes and sorry, I thought I replied.

I had read the same article.

Had read similar stuff to it before vis a vis red meat.

I'm not perfect but I'm improving. I'm used to eating about 24-26 ounces of red meat per week.

For the last 2 months, I've been eating about 16 ounces.

Wanting to get to 12 ounces which is close to the 1.5 ounces per day that the health nuts suggest.

Basically, this means I can have one 8 ounce steak plus one burger a week. And this screws be out of any ham or sausage.

Crap.

JEdi

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1098 of 1108
Subject: Re: If you can read this... Date: 5/16/2009 5:13 PM
No good fish dealer around where you live? You can make burgers from red tuna you won't even know the difference. I can show you how to prepare the stuff.

Abe

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1099 of 1108
Subject: Re: If you can read this... Date: 5/16/2009 5:26 PM
I do not crave for red meat anymore. I just skipped the stuff altogether. Most of the stuff I can cook perfectly with fresh fish. You should try my goulash made of tuna (for beef) and catfish (for pork).

I understand you've got a lot of spare time just as I do. Try cooking. It's a great hobby.

Abe

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement