Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
If you click on the Navigation bar on the far left and open the Creative Elements folder (if not already expanded), select Titles and then Standard. Pick the title of the style you want and apply it to your project.

That's the thing - there are no titles! Even if I use ctrl-5 (the create title shortcut) I get an error message saying the default title could not be found and the title editor could not be opened.

I bought the lowest level of Pinnacle. Could it be that it does not include any titles? In the Navigation bar I do see some effects, transitions, sound effects - but no titles or disc menus.

Searching online, I found some info about entering an activation key to unlock some content. I didn't get an activation key when I purchased. I got a serial number, which I entered as part of installation. I tried using that as the activation key and it was not recognized. I tried "regenerate activation key" from the Pinnacle website and it says there are no items to regenerate. I guess that makes sense since I have not explicitly purchased any activation keys.

But would the basic version of Pinnacle really lack support for putting some text on screen in a movie? It seems that something is wrong. The install manager claims that all components are installed. I will try to uninstall and reinstall the whole thing I guess.

-progmtl.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement