Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: iamme Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 111  
Subject: Re: Price & shares traded spike Date: 12/2/1999 7:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
If you look at the past stock performance you will notice the stock always goes up just before the HIV conference and release of their testing findings. That, to me, explains this price surge and the surges in the past. Usually about this time, I foresee the stock escalating to the upper 20's lower 30's by January.

If the news is good it should rocket to the lower 50's if it is not, as a few months ago, the stock quickly plummets. Leaving long timers like you and I pushing the calendar date for the new vacation home back a few months.

In all seriousness, TRMS, has some amazing products and they are looking at the BIG picture. ie They want to roll out the best product first, not just a load of fanfare for a so so product.

This company is run by real doctors with real concerns. If you will notice they are working on T-20 in Phase III, T-1249 in Phase II/III also starting Phase I on T-20-205 for children with HIV.

They have also stated that they don't expect to start making returns until 2002.

Think of the company Immunex (IMNX). They traded low for years until they where able to bring out a good effective product. When they did that the stock rocketed & has split twice over the last 15 months and is trading at about $68.00.

On top of that this is a medical stock so it less likely to be effected by a 'Market Adjustment'. (Alpa rating)Especially when compared to the rocketing .com stocks. (No Intentional hex or curse. I have MSFT & FFIV.)

All just a little boys opinion.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

IBM: Is Buffett Wrong, or Brilliant?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement