Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Ignore the price target. The last time I looked, RVWD had a multiple far below other wine cos (MOND and the like), but RVWD is much smaller. I plan on holding unless we see some really obscene stock prices without any justification (like 25-30). This is a nice, niche company with a very good brand and product, plus mgmt clearly knows what they are doing. If they get tired of playing the game on their own, I have no doubt that RVWD would fit nicely with a larger company's portfolio of brands (probably a long way away).

Remember, RVWD has a tiny float and miniscule trading volume. Any attempts to load up, especially in a short time will shoot the price up. There may be some short term price spikes that push valuation into the stratosphere. Provided you're willing to take a chance that it will go down, it might be possible to make a quick buck.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement