UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: GhostJam One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1972392  
Subject: Re: Don't negotiate with liars Date: 12/13/2012 8:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'll bet that each and every person in Obama's corner on this issue feels as though the facts are completely on their side, that it's the other side that is not negotiating in good faith, and that if the other side would simply come to their senses, America would surely avoid thrusting itself into the dark abyss that surely lies over the precipice of the vaunted "fiscal cliff" that looms ominously in front of us all.

I would bet the same dime in my pocket that those siding with Boehner feel exactly the same way.

I wonder how many of them have considered the idea that monsters under the bed, Santa Clause and fiscal cliffs all have one thing in common...

I mean, come on everyone. Aren't you sick and tired of this insipid bickering over something completely manufactured in the first place?

It's cool if you're not. I'm just wondering.

Personally I couldn't care less about the fisca...guh...I don't even want to use the term anymore, ever again.

Anyway we'll all be striding along to the next thing these clowns make up for all of us to be distracted by and snipe each other about no matter which way it goes. I'm into that, so long as I never hear the term "f***** c****" ever again as long as I live ever ever.

Ever.

-GhostJam
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Implications of the Ballad of Ted Plotz
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement