Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (131) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: TheExpertNovice Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 44390  
Subject: Re: dishonesty Date: 7/9/2001 8:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 46
I'll take this one at a time and explain where you all went wrong:

Hey 3 millionth you have very serious issues as confirmed in both of your posts. The fact that you think you are always right and your GF and everyone is always wrong makes it highly unlikely you will be able to last in a serious relationship with her or anyone else at this point.

the obvious point - no as perfectly clear in my post - I didn't get upset about her not brushing her teeth, it was about being lied to. This is the whole thing - remember that - it was about a lie not teeth-brushing

Well equally obvious to everyone except you is that you are making a mountain range out of a mole dropping. You ask how you can trust her; well how can she trust you, when you turn violent and act like a baby over even a tiny little incident.

you get the jerk of the month award congrats

Sorry, its already been claimed.

I came here for help in a very rough time in my life. I have deep emotions and care very much for my gf. I am completly open and honest with her and not at all abusive. I've been extremely upset about this.

Sorry but you are wrong. Throwing around threats and breaking things is in itself a form of abuse. An implied threat to her that worse is coming her way if she doesn't start doing things your way.

I would suggest to you people that you don't try to help people any more - you have no idea how bad you are at it. Maybe you have fun shunning new people that come here for help but that's not good…….I will never ask advice from this forum again. Remember this, I came here for help...

No, actually the people here are very good giving advice to the people who are willing to take it. Please don't come here for further advice; your problems are deeper and more serious than we are equipped to deal with.
The replies to your original post all need to be taken in the context of your own actions, which were completely wrong and entirely inappropriate for an adult. If you want people to start treating you like a grown up, you need to start acting like one.

Here's my advice to you, which I sincerely hope does help. To find the right person, or keep the right person, work on being the right person. You have a lot of issues with your own life and personality that you need to fix before you start telling other people what they should be doing.
If you want to send something to obedience school, get a dog.

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (131) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Clorox Isn't Cleaning Up
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement