Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (46) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: TDMENEUF Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 58666  
Subject: Re: Hello, Date: 12/11/1999 8:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I'm 21 years old, 5'9", approx. 200 pounds. I want to lose about 30-40 pounds of fat and gain 15 or so in muscle. Those are random numbers that my demented mind came up with, so I'm not sure how realistic they are

Oh fresh young meat,......er, I mean, HI BRYAN! Good to see you! ;-)

Those are very realistic goals. Now how to accomplish them?

Well in your post you mentioned you have 5 flights of stairs to your apartment. USE THEM! Okay, not everyday and not all at once. Start with 2 flights and then take the elevator. Do that until you feel comfortable and then add another flight. Keep doing this and before you know it, you'll be jogging up those stairs!

As for the junk food and not eating right, try to shop with that in mind. Look for healthy snacks that you can eat on the run. I know your job demands a lot of time and energy right now and the hours bite (I sure hope you get that other position!) but that doesn't mean you can't still eat semi-healthy. Do they have a frig at work that you can store a quick snack? Also another great snack is popcorn. Not the buttered til it's greasy popcorn and salted till you have to drink a gallon of pop to stop the thirst, but lightly salted, lightly buttered popcorn or just plain.

And yes you did come up with the name for this board!

EVERYONE! DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT BRYAN THOUGHT OF OUR GREAT NAME????? HE DID! LET'S HEAR IT FOR BRYAN!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Deannda
Glad to have you aboard BinB :)
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (46) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Apple

Apple and Ninety Years Ago
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement