UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (31) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: raetsu Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308881  
Subject: Re: Attn: KK from SuzeOrman & Anyone who can hel Date: 3/13/2008 10:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I'm a bit confused - why is your cell phone bill so high this time (T-Mobile)? Also, why do you need a cell phone and a land line?

-I have a family plan with my partner and my step father. We went over our mins last month. My partner has no job (but is looking) and likes to watch tv. The cable is in with the land line. I also need it for the security system. I live in great neighborhood but things have been happening lately.

And what happened to make your light bill higher?

-Its 3 of us living in my 4 bedroom house. ( I am the only one working. I know everyone not having a job is a problem; trying to fix it. May kick everyone else out:)

Also, as Nancy said, what are you spending on food, entertainment, clothes?
-Clothes $0 I have a lot from my $56K a yr days...
-Food $50 plus $173 food stamps I started getting two weeks ago
-Entertainment $20 plus the cable bill (No partying for me)

One thing that is highly recommended when trying to get a hold of your finances is to record everything that you spend for 30 days (if you buy a stick of gum, you write it down).

I am a great budgeter. I did this financal record thing about two years ago I will try it again.

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (31) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

The Story Behind the Story
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement