Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm a sixty year old caucasion male. I look for a woman based on the seven virtues: rationality, justice, integrity, pride, honesty, independence, productiveness (RJIPHIP). If she has that stuff she's man's best friend (please, a dog?). If she adds the following qualities to the seven virtues she's an earth-angel:

Works to stay slim and fit
Changes what she can, is tough enough to accept what she can't,
Loathes being around whiny people,
Doesn't expect God to change reality to suit her. Deals with it,
Is very curious - has a passion for broad intellectual growth,
Loathes statist control freaks,
Uses charm to get her way, not nagging. (It's better to live in a desert land than in the house with a contentious woman.)

I barely survived the Great Recession starting with leukemia followed by divorce, job loss and home equity disappeared. But I've been cancer free for eight years and have a long term financial strategy that's do-able. I live in a cozy, well furnished cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains of N. Georgia near quaint Blue Ridge GA. I work about 20 hours per month as the controller of a sophisticated partnership.

I am a poet, philosopher, intellectual, daring wit, the best swordsman in France. I borrowed that from Cyrano DeBergerac. If you take out poet and swordsman, you get me. Wa-la.

Blue Ridge is 90 miles north of Atlanta. It's Beeeee-utiful up here. If we fall in love we can buy a larger cabin and live an idealistic life. Ride off into the sunset together.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement