Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm in Washington State. Low income seniors get their property tax reduced. I'm not sure if it's all seniors. I'm, also, not sure what they call low income. I think it's $30,000 which is pretty low. I don't think there is an asset test either.

You might check your state. Google your state and senior property tax.

Here's a pdf about Washington State. The age is 61 and income is $35,000.

I was going to look yours up but couldn't find a state called "flyover".

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.