Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7630  
Subject: I'm looking for a laugh Date: 8/15/2009 6:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
So I was wondering if you'd tell me the worst pick-up line you've ever actually heard. Not heard about - actually had a guy say it to you or to your girlfriend standing next to you.

I was dancing: If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? Old, unoriginal, and creapy.

Walking down the street: Must be jelly 'cause jam don't shake like that. Thanks for mentioning my flab.

Said by a grown man in his 30s to my 14 year old cousin, who promptly tee-heed: Damn, you got a great body.

Via e-mail: I need to be spanked.

Again, walking down the street, guy walked backwards to ask suggestively: How'd you like to go to a private par-tay?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tconi Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7590 of 7630
Subject: Re: I'm looking for a laugh Date: 8/15/2009 8:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
is that a mirror in your pocket?

because i can see myself in your pants

peace & shudder
t

Author: ChiliChild Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7591 of 7630
Subject: Re: I'm looking for a laugh Date: 8/15/2009 3:51 PM
At a pool: I didn't know foxes could swim.

Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7592 of 7630
Subject: Re: I'm looking for a laugh Date: 8/16/2009 10:16 AM
At a pool: I didn't know foxes could swim.

I have to admit that that is a new one for me.

Are these guys trying to impress us with thier cleverness? Why don't they just tell us a good joke?

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7593 of 7630
Subject: Re: I'm looking for a laugh Date: 8/17/2009 11:13 AM
Recommendations: 1
I think I have to go with, "those lips would make a lollipop happy".

Author: DBAVelvet74 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7594 of 7630
Subject: Re: I'm looking for a laugh Date: 8/18/2009 2:49 PM
Recommendations: 1
Not really a pick up line, but I did once have a really gruff old man at Wal-mart who was wearing nothing but a pair of overalls (at least no shirt under them, didn't look any closer) go "mmmmmm mmmmmmm" and then he whistled at me through his tooth.

I also had an older guy (what is it with me and older men?) come up to me at a pool league game (I used to be in the APA), put his arm around my shoulder, and tell me "You can rock my world anytime!"

Last, and certainly not least, I was flying out of O'Hare, and the TSA guy was acting real nervous. Which was making me nervous (what does he know that I don't?) He was taking a lot of time fondling my laptop and running the little fabric square around the edge (this was back when they checked them for explosives) and he wouldn't let me put it back in my backpack once done, he insisted on sliding it back in for me. I'm zipping it up and putting it on my back when finally he manages to say "you're cute" and scurried off to the next person in line.

Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7595 of 7630
Subject: Re: I'm looking for a laugh Date: 8/19/2009 2:12 AM
finally he manages to say "you're cute" and scurried off to the next person in line.

Not too bad. Memorable but harmless. For some reason it brought to mind another one for me: "I'd lick you like an ice cream cone." That was highly offensive and grossed me out royally.

Don't know what the connection is, it just jogged the 'ol memory.

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7596 of 7630
Subject: Re: I'm looking for a laugh Date: 9/18/2009 12:57 PM
Girl in black walking down the street. Old chap:

'Quien se habrá muerto en el cielo que la Virgen viste de luto?'

Who is it who has died in heaven so the Virgin is dressing into mourning? (more or less)

Abbby

Author: tconi Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7597 of 7630
Subject: Re: I'm looking for a laugh Date: 9/19/2009 6:38 AM
i had forgotten about this one.

Bachelor party for some Welsh guy, that wandered into the bar where I sat with a male friend in Amsterdam, middle of a Sunday afternoon. I was the only *unattached* female in the bar. (friend was hitting on the waitress)

Welsh groom to be:
So, you are what? around 40? When else would you have the opportunity for carnal companionship with a specimen such as me - 30 years old and in fine form? Because, let's be honest, that just isn't going to happen for you.
so, what do you say we have a go for a couple hours?

peace & no thanks
t

Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7598 of 7630
Subject: Re: I'm looking for a laugh Date: 9/19/2009 7:39 AM
so, what do you say we have a go for a couple hours?

Eeeeewwwwwwww

His poor wife-to-be.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement