Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: mcemerson Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 586  
Subject: Re: The Secretary of Dreams Date: 12/18/2006 11:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I'm not sure if they're any better than Grant at getting things out on time.

I finally received my copy today. Do you have yours?

Yes, I got mine a couple of days ago. It's truly a beautiful book (even though I'm not a big fan of Chadboure's work). I expected the whole thing to be in "graphic novel" format and was a little surprised to see... at a quick glance, that it only seems to be every other story. Also, I own about ten other books with slipcovers, in addition to the slipcovers Grant put out for the Dark Tower and that's the most attractive of any of them.

I'm not happy that my mylar covers aren't big enough to fit over the dust jacket though. ;~) I don't know where the hell I can pick up a single mylar cover that size.

Cemetery Dance quite a lineup of King related material coming out early next year.

I see Marvel's getting ready to put out the Dark Tower comic books in January.

Good to hear from you, cold.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

Is the Market Overvalued?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement