Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: hotfool Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 86587  
Subject: I'm on a roll........... Date: 2/3/2000 1:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Ok, Tony you will find this truly interesting.

I have been doing online banking now for about 15 months..while it truly has been a major convience, it has also been a MAJOR PAIN IN THE TOUCHE!

Not one month has went by that I haven't contacted the customer service department and registered a complaint with this company..

Now, online banking is a CONTRACTED SERVICE offered by my bank (I have to add the only bank around that offers any type of online banking), I have talked at length with the online representative at my bank and he is as ticked off as I am about the situation.

So, last Monday I mailed a 4 page letter to my banking institution CAREFULLY DETAILING EACH PROBLEM I have had in dealing with this company. I further informed them that if no action was taken by the bank ( I have given them 2 weeks to respond), Not only I, but my family members would be removing all funds, both business and personal and remove all accounts from their brokerage house.

Well, HotMom found out what kind of problem I was having and Tuesday started to remove her accounts.
I had NO IDEA SHE WAS DOING THIS, I just asked her to think about it!

WELL, WELL, WELL, Today, I receive a phone call from one of the vice presidents..........They would like to talk about my problems.......

Question: Should I seek reimbursement for the poor customer service or what??

Responses welcomed!!

Jeff
In full Terminator mode!!
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

The Story Behind the Story
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement