Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 187  
Subject: I'm on line at home with a real connection!? Date: 2/28/2012 2:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I will be getting back on tmf (I miss the fool!) more regularly if the connection we [spent way too much money for] now have---transceiver on a tall pole andall----- continues to function well enough.
Except I just couldn't get on facebook.

Damn!

Anyway I willl have to share stories such as"spouse becomes foolish, lists fixed expenses, insists eating at restaurants is not one of them, has bloody fit when joycets writes something IN INK on the piece of paper!in red! " Oh I ruined his piece of paper (he can recopy it in his own hand).

Well off to get ready to try to do our taxes.
joycets
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ishtarastarte Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106 of 187
Subject: Re: I'm on line at home with a real connection!? Date: 2/28/2012 3:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Good to see you!

Ishtar

Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 108 of 187
Subject: Re: I'm on line at home with a real connection!? Date: 3/4/2012 12:25 AM
Somehow.... somehow, desp[ite tha lack of snazzie photos and all the goodies of Face Boook, I find this place just so much more accessible, and I can read the stuff on my own time! I have way way WAY too many things to attempt to look at on facebook and cant' manage to see it all, or even a fracion of it.

The fact that I am on line is something I am afraid to turn off.
It is all weird and the connection seems to have a lot to do with the wind blowing, perhaps (on the top of a rather tall tower at the end of the house) A transceiver Ok I promised I would bathe or shower tonight since they delivered our water (! thats a whole nother story... at least now its at the beginning of the month AFTER pay instead of the last week of the month).

So I'd better send this before the connection goes awahy. The cats apparently already unplugged my computer so I'm on battery too. (thanks guys)

joyhcets

Author: yeilBagheera Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 109 of 187
Subject: Re: I'm on line at home with a real connection!? Date: 3/4/2012 12:50 AM
Glad to read you here - and happy that you have a connection (some of the time)

I'm contemplating leaving full time work for retirement and who knows what - so have enjoyed the section of MORE magazine called reinventions
http://www.more.com/reinvention-money/second-acts -- still don't know what I'll end up doing

YeilB

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement